How BrakeFree Works.. (Click the 7 steps)
BrakeFree - OverviewPhoenix Systems has responded to horror stories from our customers in the "rust belt" states. Mechanics spoke of simple brake jobs turning "real expensive" when rusted bleeder valves broke off when attempting to loosen them. In response, we developed the BrakeFree. The BrakeFree plugs into a standard air hammer and then over the bleeder valve. It vibrates the bleeder screw and can be worked back and forth with a 3/4 wrench. We found it to be 85% effective in removing rusted bleeder screws. No brake technician's toolbox is complete without the new BrakeFree tool.
BrakeFree - Benefits
- Saves time and the frustration of broken bleed screws.
- Prevents replacing good brake parts with broken bleed screws.
- Simplify brake fluid exchange service.
- Provides service facilities the confidence to offer brake fluid exchange service even in areas with high rust problems.
BrakeFree - Features
- Works with standard air hammer
- Induces optimal vibrations
- Proven 85% effective in loosening rusted bleed screws
- Works in as little as 60 seconds per bleed screw
- Retail price under $50
Brake Tools - Limited Time Offer.
Get The Award winningMaxPro® reverse Brake Bleeder.
One Tool. One Tech.
10 Minutes, even ABS.
100 patented FASCAR® “BrakeStrips™”.
The industry standard brake fluid test.
BrakeFree™, removes rusted bleeder screws in seconds.